FSCNY’s 26th Annual Conference and Exposition, was held on Thursday, April 26th, at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn, NY.
The Conference featured:
A dynamic speaker lineup, including presentations by:
- Thomas Hunt, Assistant Banking Division Director, Office of Consumer Finance, Banking Licensing Services Bureau New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance
- Howard Wegener, Investigator III, Office of Consumer Finance, Banking Licensing Services Bureau, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
Educational workshops for all levels of employees on issues of importance to the industry, including:
- BSA/AML Compliance (Certificates of Attendance will be issued)
- Implications of New Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Maintaining Good Banking Relations
- HR/Employment Issues Affecting the Industry
Time in the Exhibit Hall featuring a diverse and impressive group of industry partners offering a broad range of services and solutions.
Access to key industry professionals and countless networking opportunities.