FSCNY’s 26th Annual Conference and Exposition, which will be held on Thursday, April 26th, at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn, NY, is approaching in a NY minute. Now is the time to save money! Take advantage of our Early Bird Registration and save up to $100 per attendee (if you register by March 23rd).
The Conference will feature:
A dynamic speaker lineup, including presentations by:
- Thomas Hunt, Assistant Banking Division Director, Office of Consumer Finance, Banking Licensing Services Bureau New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance
- Howard Wegener, Investigator III, Office of Consumer Finance, Banking Licensing Services Bureau, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
Educational workshops for all levels of employees on issues of importance to the industry, including:
- BSA/AML Compliance (Certificates of Attendance will be issued)
- Implications of New Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Maintaining Good Banking Relations
- HR/Employment Issues Affecting the Industry
Ample time in the Exhibit Hall featuring a diverse and impressive group of industry partners offering a broad range of services and solutions.
Access to key industry professionals and countless networking opportunities.
Need a room? The FSCNY room block at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott is nearly sold out – a very limited number of rooms remain at the special Conference rate, ranging from $249 to $319 per night. Contact the hotel directly at 718-246-7000 or click here to reserve your room(s).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact FSCNY at email@example.com or 212-268-1911.
We look forward to seeing you in Brooklyn.