For check cashers who operate individual or multiple offices that provide check cashing and other related financial services to residents and businesses in local communities.
NJFSC Meetings are exclusively for Members. They keep our members abreast of such things as important industry news and NJ and federal legislation and regulatory requirements and incorporate training workshops.
Seven More Reasons to Become a NJFSC Member
- NJFSC works to promote the success of your check cashing business
- NJFSC represents your interests with the New Jersey Department of Banking
- NJFSC maintains regular contact with key members of the New Jersey Assembly and Senate
- NJFSC operates a network that alerts members about forged or stolen checks and money orders, false ID’s and return items, etc
- NJFSC members have access to exclusive updates on current legislation, helpful links, and more through the Member Access section of our website
- NJFSC members are automatically members of FiSCA and are entitled to receive:
- FiSCA Compliance Manual and Employee Handbook
- Free subscription to e-Currents, published by FiSCA
- Substantial discounts on registration fees for FiSCA’s Annual Conference
- NJFSC, in conjunction with FiSCA, is constantly seeking opportunities for new sources of revenue for its members through the addition of new products and services